// Sam Edelman Riding Boots //
We've almost made it through another week! I love this time of year because I feel like there are so many things to do with fall on its way. I've been loving baking & decorating my home with a candle burning & a movie playing! I always love to cozy up on the couch & watch "chick flicks" on the weekends in fall. The boots above are a gift from Kyle for "back to school", if you're in the market for new boots these are a great option coming in just under $200!
Things I did this week //
*Decorated for fall - I shared in THIS post some fall floral arrangements I made that were super affordable!
* Laminated for HOURS at school! But, there is something so satisfying to me about cutting the lamination plastic so it really wasn't too bad #teacherprobs
* Switched over my closet from Summer to Fall! Fall is my favorite season so I always love pulling all my sweaters and cozy tops out of storage. This task did take quite some time but I'm happy to report that it is done!
* Cooked a few "big" dinners. Lately, I've been making meals that leave enough for leftovers so Kyle & I can have lunches for the week. This has worked out quite well & I'm planning on sharing some of my favorite recipes on the blog soon. Let me know if you have any good ones!
Things I'm doing this weekend //
* Staying at my parent's house! They're headed out of town so I get the pleasure of enjoying their newly renovated master bed/bath, score!
* Making apple sauce- My parent's house has a very large apple tree in the yard that has produced quite a lot of apples this year so I want to make some apple sauce! The nice thing is that you can make a big batch & freeze it in smaller containers to use as you need!
* Having a movie marathon! Sometimes you just need to take a break- Life has been a little crazy with the start of school so I'm feeling like I just need a relaxing day!
What movies do you think I should put on my 'watch' list this weekend?! Let me know!